Should you always pay off your house as soon as you can? Do you need life insurance when you retire? Find out if we agree or disagree with these financial strategies.Read More
The Retirement Huddle
Financial and retirement planning guidance with Mark Howard of the Howard Financial Group in Savannah.
Mark has almost three decades of experience in the financial industry, has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, South Magazine and several other publications. He has also been featured on the Savannah Morning News.
In addition to clients in Savannah, Mark also serves Hilton Head, Bluffton, Statesboro, and the rest of the Low Country.
To get your own Financial Game Plan, contact Mark today at 888-511-PLAN (7526) or go to HowardFinancialGroup.com
Today we’re diving into the world of retirement planning through the lens of one of history’s most iconic figures, Winston Churchill. While many of us know Churchill for his leadership during World War II, you might be surprised at how much his quotes resonate in the world of retirement strategy. Stay tuned as Mark shares his insights on some of Churchill’s most iconic quotes and how they apply to the landscape of financial planning.
Here are the quotes that we discuss in today’s show:
- “We shape our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us.”
- “We must be aware of needless innovations, especially when guided by logic.”
- “The problems of victory are more agreeable than those of defeat, but they are no less difficult won in the world.”
- “The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you’re likely to see.”
- ”To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day. ”
Want to get in touch with Mark?